Welcome everyone

 Hi

I am Sofia Kawalek.

I am currently finishing my last year of high school, which I would like to say I am very excited about. Throughout my high school experience, I enrolled in the AICE program and now I am here, a part of Media Studies. I was initially interested in Media to finish my credits, but also because am interested in continue with digital design after high school and this course can help me in evaluating and dissecting films, photos, etc.

I really enjoy being involved in the arts with photography, videography, editing, drawing, writing and more. I hope to continue with my passion after high school and this course is helping me explore and learning further about film. I like taking photos and videos to have as memories and to be creative with editing. I am excited about taking this class to further pursue one of my hobbies and interest. It can also help me continue to pursue a career in the various parts of this field such as sports photography and maybe even wedding photography. 

Filming can even help me with sports in documenting progress and seeing where I can improve or what I can continue to do. Along with taking funny videos of animals and family. And as I wrap up my first blog post to you all, I would like to explain that my blog name "Green Tea Blogs," comes from my love of green tea. As I was growing up and even now I enjoy having a steaming cup of plain green tea and chatting with my family to start or wrap up the day. Thanks for reading.

Bye for now

Comments

  1. I love the aesthetic of your blog and the name!! great job! I also like taking photos and videos to have memories! can't wait to see what films you create!!

    Sincerely,
    Nicole Lastra-Rodriguez

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts